PowerSchool Users Group Asia Conference 2014
Date: March 19-21, 2014
- Are you ready for PowerSchool 7.9: What are the risks and advantages?
- Learn more about the PowerSchool Software: Is it time to make the change?
- Learn how to use and create SQLReport 4, PowerTools, Enrollment Trends, and Dashboards
- Discover what you can do with PowerSchool through simple and advanced customization.
- Using the Public Portal: How to make PowerSchool your main communication channel for parents and students, including: Enrollment Process, Online Student Directory, Online Invoice, Online Report Cards, Demographic Updates, Surveys, Activities and Events sign up
- Learn and experience PowerSchool by hands on training
- Network with other PowerSchool International Users in Asia
- Discover how other international schools are using PowerSchool to their advantage
- Improve your knowledge of PowerSchool with the different sessions offered tailored to international needs
The trainers and staff from Pearson will be there to help you with your general and technical powerschool questions.
How to register
Seats are limited, please register at http://psugasia.com/events/2014-conference
Early bird / Alumni, $800 – before Nov 31, 2013
Regular Price $1,000 – Dec. 1 to Feb. 28, 2014
Late Registration $1,200 – March 1 to 18, 2014
For more questions and information on the PSUG Asia Conference, please visit our website at http://psugasia.com or email us at support[at]psugasia[dot]com