Dear PowerSchool Users,
Done with your registration? Planning your Jeju Island trip? Here are some tips you can follow to make your stay worthwhile.
Book early at [email protected] or visit Maison Glad Hotel’s booking website for a discounted hotel rate. You may also book at agoda.com, hotels.com and booking.com or other online hotel booking site. If you do not wish to stay at Maison Glad Hotel, you may book your stay at any hotel within the area.
If you haven’t registered, don’t miss this opportunity to experience this three-day event on the beautiful Jeju Island. It will be an excellent choice to increase your PowerSchool knowledge, share resources, get questions answered, and network with counterparts at other schools. We will have a variety of excellent sessions at different levels from expert: Tom Perry a well-known consultant and trainer in the PowerSchool world.
Register now and avail our Early Bird discount until the January 31st deadline.
PowerSchool Users Group Asia Conference
Get ready for PS 10.0 new amazing features!
PowerSchool 10.0 has many breakthrough innovations designed and developed by working closely with hundreds of teachers and educators in focus groups who were early adopters over the last year.
One of its feature-rich enhancements includes PowerTeacher Pro, a newly designed digital GradeBook optimized for both standards-based and traditional grading. Teachers can quickly view each student’s trends graphically, interface in real-time within parent and student portals, and save significant administrative hours through district-level configurations.
These are just some of the topics that will be covered at this year’s conference:
- Are you ready for PowerSchool 10.0: What are the risks and advantages
- Learn more about PowerSchool. What’s are the next step for PowerSchool
- Discover what you can do with PowerSchool Ad hoc comprehensive Enterprise Reporting
- The new PowerTeacher Pro Gradebook improves the teacher experience in managing both standards-based and traditional grading.
- Learn and experience PowerSchool by hands on training
- Network with other PowerSchool Users in Asia
- Discover how other international schools are using PowerSchool to their advantage
- Improve your knowledge of PowerSchool with the different sessions offered tailored to international needs
Registration and Cost:
- Early Bird Registration/Alumni: US$1,000 – Before Jan 30, 2017
- Regular Price: US$1,200 – From Feb 1 to Mar 31, 2017
- Late Registration: US$1,500 – From Apr 1 to Apr 5, 2017
- Team Registration: 3+1 Promo – Pay only 3 for 4 attendees
- Advance Customization Academy: Plus US$500 on the registration costs
Please head over to the registration form to sign up for the conference.