Pearson is getting faster at this ain’t they?
PowerSchool 7.8.2 is now available for download from PowerSource.
This release includes the following enhancements:
- Pearson Successnet/Successnet Plus – Log directly into Pearson Successnet and Successnet Plus using PowerSchool credentials.
- Quick Lookup – Section Room has been added to the Quick Lookup screen.
This release also includes the following bug fixes:
- Mass Enroll – Mass Enroll error when active courses > 1000.
- PowerTeacher Gradebook – Missing sections in PTG after upgrading to 7.8 has been resolved.
- Address Validation – Several Address Validation issues have been resolved.
- Storing Grades – Incorrect time stamp format when storing grades has been resolved.
- Storing Grades – Incorrect GPA/Honor Roll/Class Rank Exclude options saved when storing grades has been resolved.
- Page Permissions – Page permissions issues on Mass Enroll and Multi-Day Attendance page have been resolved.
- PowerLunch – Incorrect PowerLunch Eligibility Counts for previous dates has been resolved.
- Section Readiness Report – Missing sections from Section Readiness Report has been resolved.
- Seating Chart – Inability to save seating chart after deleting section enrollment has been resolved.
For detailed information about key items in this release, see the PowerSchool 7.8.2 Release Notesdocument available on PowerSource.