The following enhancements are included in this release.
- State reports secured by current user role access.
- Various PowerSchool performance enhancements.
The following issues are now resolved:
- Existing Activities custom fields not moved to database extensions. For more information, see Knowledgebase article 71503 on PowerSource
- Error when attempting to share test results from Schoolnet to PowerTeacher Gradebook.
- Issues with interval attendance for multiple sections.
- Pages with database extension fields created excessive database connections.
- Schedule requests deleted by users with view-only access.
- Various security fixes.
For detailed information about this release, see the PowerSchool 7.10.1 Release Notesdocument available on PowerSource.