Save the Date for the 7th Annual
PowerSchool Users Group Asia Conference
April 12 – 14, 2017
PowerSchool 10.0 has many breakthrough innovations designed and developed by working closely with hundreds of teachers and educators in focus groups who were early adopters over the last year.
One of its feature-rich enhancements includes PowerTeacher Pro, a newly designed digital GradeBook optimized for both standards-based and traditional grading. Teachers can quickly view each student’s trends graphically, interface in real-time within parent and student portals, and save significant administrative hours through district-level configurations.
- Are you ready for PowerSchool 10.0: What are the risks and advantages
- Learn more about PowerSchool. What’s are the next step for PowerSchool
- Discover what you can do with PowerSchool Ad hoc comprehensive Enterprise Reporting
- The new PowerTeacher Pro Gradebook improves the teacher experience in managing both standards-based and traditional grading.
- Learn and experience PowerSchool by hands on training
- Network with other PowerSchool Users in Asia
- Discover how other international schools are using PowerSchool to their advantage
- Improve your knowledge of PowerSchool with the different sessions offered tailored to international needs